United Healthcare Vision Insurance
New Optional Benefit Rider!
Keep an eye on your family's vision health by adding our optional Vision Benefit Rider to your health plan today. Our extensive vision care network includes 24,000 private practice and retail chain providers.* We'll help keep your family seeing clearly, so you can focus on savings!
United Healthcare Vision Benefits
You may use a non-network provider, but staying in-network you are eligible to receive better discounts:
- Eye Exam - $10 copay - once every 12 months.
- Frames - $25 copay - once every 24 months.
- Lenses - $25 copay - once every 12 months.
- Contacts in lieu of classes - $25 copay - once every 12 months.
- Discounts on Laser Eye Surgery
An alliance with the Laser Vision Network of America allow policy holders access to substantial discounts on laser eye surgery procedures from highly reputable providers throughout the US.
Request more vision insurance information by calling us or filling out the form below
Contact us by mail at:
Grace Financial Service Associates
P.O. Box 4348
Orlando, FL 32802
Contact us by phone at:
Contact us by fax at:
* Network availability may vary by state, and specific vision care provider's contract status can change at any time. Therefore, before you receive care, it is recommended that you verify with the vision care provider that he or she is still contracted with the network.